The Center has a Master’s program in Applied Microbiology, which was created based on the requirements of the labor market and the study of the required professional skills. It has been compiled in accordance with the master’s programs in biology and microbiology of a number of leading universities.
Here is a list of those universities:
- Universities of Halle, Frankfurt, Konstanz, Germany
- Lomonosov Moscow State University
- University of California, Berkeley
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences
- University of Patras, Greece
Here is the part of courses included in the program
- Enzymology and industrial microbiology
- Bioprocess management
- Technologies for organic wastes and wastewater processing
- Analytical methods in microbiology
- Agro-biotechnology and food microbiology
- Chromatography methods
- Modern applied microbiology
- Innovation. Business modeling and tart-up (“start up”)
- Basics of Biosafety
- Microorganisms as bioindicators
- Biomass and bioenergy
- Innovative technologies in microbiological Productions
- Microbial biotechnology
For all the courses and credits tap here.
Besides theoretical knowledge students also can earn practical knowledge and skills, which are very important due to the availability of modern and latest equipment.
Much attention is paid to the student’s independent work, development of analytical thinking, at present students operate the equipment independently, master the basic patterns of work, as well as independently plan and carry out scientific experiments.
Persons with a bachelor’s degree or a graduate degree accredited by the RA state and accredited by non-state higher education institutions can apply to the YSU Master’s degree program on a competitive basis.
To find information about lectures and credit information click here.
Visit our Facebook page to see opinions and feedback from our Students.